Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seruan Hatiku........



actually lagu nih kawan aku yang perkenalkan, mizz atie. lagu nih pakwe dier dedicatekan untuk dier. sangatlah jiwang and makna dier sangat mendalam. jealous aku. pakwe aku tak pernah buat macam tuh pun. uwa................but that okay. so aku nak kongsi lagu nih dengan belogger semua.

aku suke dengar lagu nih mase aku nga nak layan jiwang aku and mase aku rindukan seseorang. huhuhuhuhu. siapakah itu??? lu pikirlah sendiri!!!!!!

(inilah penyanyi nye. amal hijazi - sekali tengok macam pamela anderson la pulak)


Albi Nadak by Amal Hijazi



Leek, ana milk leek / for you, I'm for you
ta'ala arrab dommeni, / come closer and hug me
makhtag
e / I need you
leek l / I'm yours
o rokhi feek/ and my soul is in you
ya hob 'omr ana / oh my life's lover
'omri kollo hakhyesho leek/ I'll live my entire life for you

Chorus:

hawak howa el khaya, / your love is the life
wenta elly ana, ba'ashek hawa / and you're the one i adore his love
kan albi monaah/ my heart used to wish
agmal malak, yekoon ma'ah / that the most beautiful angel would be with it

yah albi nadak/ yah, my heart called you
wetmannak teb enta wayaya/ and wished that you'd be with me
yah ba'd esneen / yah, after years
shok wa haneen alak eek hena ma'aya / of longing and yearning I find you here with me
yah dommeni leek, / yah, hug me to you
danta habibi hayaty leek/ my love, my life is yours
wa 'omri fadak / and I'll sacrefice my life for you

Eh, akhtag le eh / what? what do i need
law konti ganby ma'aya daiman kolly eh / if you're beside me and always with me
ya dana min zaman / oh! i've been needing a heart feels me
makhtag le alb yehess beya o ahess beek / and i also feel it since many years


ulang Chorus

No comments: